Sunday, November 20, 2016

Washington DC

Sunny day in 
South Kensington

It's been awhile I did not post anything on my blog.
I was busy with working and preparing the college for spring semester, in one of the CC around my area.
I have plan to take my General Education classes in that college then transfer it to four years university to earn my Bachelor degree.
I don't make any decision yet for which university or state I will stay next after Maryland (Washington DC) after at least two years live here, and I still in love with this place very much.
For major, I choose International Business!!

Maybe some of you guys are taking or planning to take the same major, I think the classes that we are going to take are fun for this kind of degree. 



Flowers in this small park in the middle of the area have some bright colors.
Yellow and red for the first and second circles also in the center of it have a few different kind of flowers with darker colors.








Anyways....
What are y'all's plans for the weekend?!
My family and I have a family shopping planned at some malls in DC on Sunday.
It just a few days before Black Friday, even though some brands and shopping places are already put up their hot sale and great discount on the wall for holiday season.
A ton of people will start to buy many things, such as clothes, boots, bags, furniture, appliances, jewelry, accessories, and others from this Sunday until next week.
About those pictures!
Last Wednesday, my dad took us to somewhere in Montgomery county.
He said he saw a huge building behind the woods when he on his way to work from home.
Few gold pillars on the top of it make people who see it wonder what that is.
When we got there, we learn that it is a huge nice temple, also a small park around it and a small church next to it.
This area is not for a picnic or something like that, but it's more like a great place to taking pictures and short walking to kill sometimes.
I was wearing a cozy gray sweater with Turkish traditional pattern on it and black legging also black wedges boots.
 I'm not a legging girl, but that day was warmer and I already wore a sweater for the top, I might wear jeans if it was colder.

You guys have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment