Sunday, November 13, 2016

Washington DC - USNA

US National Arboretum

There is an arboretum in Washington DC the operated by US Department of Agriculture's Agricultural Research Service.
When the first time I came here I feel like wow to see this National Capital Columns with those beautiful flowers around it.
At the time, I didn't really explore this place from every corner because I was enjoying the weather and sitting there for awhile.
So many people were coming to this place most of them bring their kids to play and walk around.
No wonder this place gets 4.4 stars on google, I saw people having a really good time here.
They were playing, laughing, running, and some kids were dancing and fighting as well.


This first picture is my favorite one.
I love the background, the columns, and the flowers!
Those all are such a great combination made by man and God.






Just be honest it was a cold day and I wore the wrong clothes!
It would be more comfortable if I wear a sweater and shawl instead of a short t-shirt or at least a long shirt it should be fine too.
I didn't know my family changes our plan to visit a pumpkin farm and choose to visit this nice arboretum.
I wore those boots because it looks like farm color, also a pair of blue jeans that help my feet look a little bit bigger.
I wore black tank-top under my gray t-shirt and brought my black sunglasses because the sun was shining.
This area is huge, besides this place I stopped by in some parks.
Mostly in every spot has plenty big trees with red or orange colors around it.
I can see why everybody loves fall and now I do too because colors from the leaves show how wonderful the world is.
Autumn is like a second spring of the year, but the difference is leaves color in spring brighter than fall season such as pink, white, bright red, yellow, and other.






I wore a different shirt when I was in the park.
 I got the shirt from PINK, moreover, this one is more comfortable and keep me warmer.
This shirt is so simple but I like those sparkles on both my arms to make it look fancy.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment