Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween 2016 with Steampunk fantasy costume


STEAMPUNK FANTASY COSTUME







Tonight was so great!
 We didn't really do tricks or treats thing but my family and I love to dress up for Halloween day.
It has been a tough choice for me to choose what costume that might  look good on me for this year.
Steampunk fantasy and Miss Robin hood costumes were my sister idea.
I got my costume from Spirit Halloween store in Frederick, and she got hers in Party City store in Gaithersburg. 
I wore black stocking because it was so cold here.
My mom bought those cute green bags like a few weeks ago.
The color is very mainstream, but I totally love the cat and owl picture on it. 
I didn't put much makeup on my face, I just made my face darker to match with this costume.

Happy Halloween!!



No comments:

Post a Comment