Monday, November 21, 2016

Cincinnati

Windy day in Cincinnati 











Did everyone have a good weekend?
We had really fun lunch yesterday in the mall with a lot of people buying food at the same time.
It took like twenty minutes to stay on the line just to bought one food, Kebab, Kabedo Kebab!
It was my second time eating this traditional food from the middle east, I like it so much but I think my sister love it so much.

I remember my family and I had a road trip to Cincinnati last spring.
I looked up all my old pictures on the phone, then I found a bunch of images when I was in The Queen City.
We just spent three days two nights to look around the city and slept over in my family favorite hotel.
My face doesn't look that fresh because I took those pictures after five hours on the road from North Royalton to that city.
The river behind me called Ohio river, so this picture was taking in Kentucky state to see the whole city from distance.
My outfits also can be worn for today season, that green shawl keeps me warm and those boots are so comfortable to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment