Friday, November 4, 2016

Washington DC

GEORGETOWN WATERFRONT PARK

Last Saturday, my family and I went to Georgetown Waterfront Park.
To get there we have to drive around 45 minutes from our house or sometimes more when the traffic is really bad.
Georgetown Waterfront Park is a national park and one of the most romantic places in the city.
The views are Amazing!
We can take many pictures with different backgrounds on every corner in this park.
It features beautiful views of the Potomac River and ample paths for walkers, cyclists, and skaters.





The river views were amazing, and we enjoyed watching some different kinds of water transportations and some airplanes.
We saw tour boats, power boats, canals, and kayaks. 


Also, this park has broad paths and a big open space that makes a perfect place to ride scooters or bikes.


On that day, I wore dark red long sleeve shirt (size: s) with white pants, also red high heel ankle boots to match my shirt.
I really love to look taller and these boots give me a few cm higher than my actual size.
To go along with my hair, I have my favorite black bag with me.
This outfit looks so simple on me, but they are very comfortable because the weather was much warmer.

That day was not over yet, we also had lunch together in Pentagon city.
We went to an Asian restaurant, and the place looks great, clean, and the employees were so nice.
Every time we go to Asian restaurants, I always order sushi!


This area has so many places to eat and has an outdoor ice skating.


This little vacation really made my day!
I would definitely come back to those places in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment