Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Washington DC


Ridge Road Recreational Park

I love everything about autumn.
One of the reason is that this year is my second time experiencing fall season in the United State and so far the weather brings a huge peaceful in my life.
Autumn is my favorite season of the year!
 I like to take a ton of pictures with colorful trees as a part of the background.
The weather goes from hot to slightly less hot and the leaves go straight from green to brown, yellow, red, and gold.
Every morning I go outside of the house, I always greeted by a shining sun, falling leaves, and blowing wind.


Colors from the leaves make all the pictures look even perfect.
The cold wind blows my hair softly even though the sun is shining.



Parks are the right place to get any good shots for every pose, especially when the sun goes up because the light makes the pictures look brighter.
Last year when I was in Ohio during fall season the weather was much colder than here, I started to wearing sweater since October.
Nevertheless, this year in Maryland I still feel warmer until today.


This Friday I visited one of the parks close to my house called Ridge Road Recreational Park which is in Germantown, Maryland.
The time when I came, this park was really calm and just a few people were there to play tennis.
Beside tennis court, Ridge Road Recreational Park also has basketball court, volleyball court, soccer/football field, baseball and softball field, dog park, in-line hockey rink, and picnic shelter.
It was not cold but windy.
In the fall season, nights come faster and daylights become shorter.







The leaves are changing and the weather has become colder and cozier.
Absolutely all people love to wear boots and warmer outfit when walking out of the door.
I wore black long sleeve shirt (size s) and short black skirt with white leaves on it.
To go along with it, I carried white bag and wore long black boots to match my outfit also black sunglasses.
My boots aren't really high but it is enough to make me look taller and because of the black color, my feet look smaller and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment